Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Face art







Although I haven't spent time painting in my home studio as much as I would like, I have been painting almost everyday. My surfaces have changes as I continue to work on my church's upcoming VBS...wood, card board, paper etc...
This past 4th of July, I painted on a surface that is new to me...faces. I was asked to paint the children's faces at the church picnic and I was a little intimidated with the idea. I did some research and found some examples that I felt would be a hit with boys and girls. I now can say that it was so much fun and the children were so excited with their "face art". I had to close my station after about 4 hours and felt bad that there were still children whose faces lacked paint :( I would definately do this painting job again!!!!



2 comments:

  1. That fish on the face looks great! Looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. It was fun...the best was watching the children with their painted faces.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog...I would love to hear your thoughts!