Friday, July 16, 2010

Post Cards


I am happy to announce that my first set of post cards have been ordered! I have been working on my mailing list for some time now and researching what type of mailing would be best for me. Post cards seemed to be the best fit. It allows me to use one side to exhibit one of my paintings and then on the other side, a short to the point message. The post card will be less likely to be tossed and more likely to be placed on a fridge, used as a bookmark, or just left on the foyer table (the three places where I leave my mail that I don't trash immediately LOL).

I compared the cost of local printers and I wasn't happy with the amount of money they wanted to print my postcard. I was looking at the possibility of printing them in house when a friend recommended an online printer. It was one of the best recommendations...they are very cost efficient.


I was able to design my card, proof read it, and order it all from one site. If anyone is interested in any print needs go to http://www.gotprint.com/ .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting my blog...I would love to hear your thoughts!