Monday, October 29, 2012

Founder, Dr. Hardison

As I mentioned in an earlier post {a year ago} our church had a fire that destroyed the sanctuary and damaged the rest of the building, and now we are down to the last few weeks of re-building.  There is excitement for returning to the home of Tidewater Baptist Temple.

That being said, I've made it my mission to replace the portraits of our past Pastors that were destroyed.  Time is catching up to me and I'm starting my second out of three.  Below is the first portrait.

Dr. Hardison was the founding Pastor of Tidewater Baptist Temple.  He now travels as an Evangelist while remaining a member.  He has been a faithful servant of God and he is greatly loved.

 
Dr. D.M. Hardison
Beverly Gurganus
Oil on Canvas  24"x30"
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting my blog...I would love to hear your thoughts!