Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Past Work































This is a series that I did for my Drawing IV class and I call this series "Clearly Candy". Each piece was done with prisma color pencil on canson paper. We had a variety of genre we could choose from and I chose Still-life. Because of my choice of medium, I wanted to do a subject that would give me a wide range of bright colors. I was also experimenting with transparency. Each of my pieces has incorporated in them some form of transparent object such as plastic bag, plastic wrapper of the candy, and broken glass/glass. This was a fun series to do and maybe one day I will attempt turning these drawings into oil paintings.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting my blog...I would love to hear your thoughts!